The Edge of Always by JA Redmerski

Waiting Impatiently for....


He was taking the long road. She was taking the road to nowhere. It just so happened that they led to the same place…

When everything falls apart, love remains . . .

THE EDGE OF ALWAYS

Camryn Bennett has never been happier. Five months after meeting on a Greyhound bus, she and her soul mate Andrew Parrish are engaged—and a wedding isn’t the only special event in their future. Nervous but excited, Camryn can’t wait to begin the rest of her life with Andrew – a man she knows in her heart will love her always. They have so much to look forward to—until tragedy blindsides them.

Andrew doesn’t understand how this could happen to them. He’s trying to move on, and thought Camryn was doing the same. But when Andrew discovers Camryn is secretly harboring a mountain of pain and attempting to numb it in damaging ways, there is nothing he won’t do to bring her back to life. Determined to prove that their love can survive anything, Andrew decides to take Camryn on a new journey filled with hope and passion. If only he can convince her to come along for the ride…





I read The Edge of Never back in March, which was about four months after its release. I just fell in love with it, absolutely head over heels in love with Camryn and Andrew! I'll be making a full review of The Edge of Never next week. I'm planning to reread it in time for The Edge of Always..! 

BUT.

The Edge of Always ebook version is not available in my country.



The paperbacks for The Edge of Never are available in FullyBooked and they arrived on display months after the release. I was hoping to read The Edge of Always as soon as it's released... but Amazon doesn't sell the ebook here.. *sob!


Darnit!!! To think I am super excited for this book. I never thought JA Redmerski would write a sequel because I was satisfied with how The Edge of Never ended. That book made me cry up to the last page, my goodness...

It's going to be released November 5, two days after my birthday. I implore upon all the forces of the universe to PLEASE give this to me as a birthday gift...! Amazon, please make it available here in the Phils..!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Shoot me a comment below.