Impatiently Waiting For... Uncomplicated by Dawn Robertson and Jo-Anna Walker

I am really looking forward to this book co-written by Dawn Robertson and Jo-Anna Walker. I've already heard so much about these two authors and their books. Although I have yet to read their work, there have been so many times that my mouse hovered over that one-click button on Amazon. The only reason I haven't gotten them yet is my TBR list is so full at the moment!

As you can see from the books I have already featured in my blog, I love romance and am not averse to explicit, sexy writing! UNCOMPLICATED seems to have that combination, and more. I'm guessing there's going to be a little angst, and that's bound to be good too!


So check it out, the newly released cover of Uncomplicated.

Release Date: February 3, 2014
Uncomplicated: A Vegas Girl's Tale
by Dawn Robertson & 
Jo-Anna Walker

Three days a week I work your everyday nine-to-five. The paperwork is never-ending. The pay is mediocre, and the office drama is simply intolerable. But the other four days a week, I am my own boss. 

My name is Jennifer Sunshine and I am a Vegas Call Girl.
My clients range from frat boys on spring break to multimillionaire business men with stuffy wives and less than ideal equipment.

I don’t have a daddy-complex or some kind of sob story.
I don’t need the money, but it is nice.
The only thing I crave is the exhilarating feeling I get from being in control of something. Anything.

My life is uncomplicated, simple even.
That was until he bulldozed his way into my life, and everything changed.
Overnight he makes me realize how much I truly need him.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Shoot me a comment below.