Impatiently Waiting For... Angels in Leather by Bella Jewel

Release Date: February 15, 2014
Angels in Leather
by Bella Jewel

A girl on the run.

Her father gave her one task before he died. To deliver a package.
Now she has the baddest biker in the state after her.

He wants what she's got.

Secrets in both the past and the present threaten to destroy what she is working so hard for.

He threatens to ruin her heart.

Two worlds will collide to make something explosive.


Why I'm impatiently waiting for it...

Ever since I got wind of Bella Jewel's MC Sinners series, I read so many reviews, teasers and excerpts that it felt like I already read the books! Which sucks, I know, because I'm basically spoiled already, LOL! (Oh, I got Knight's Sinner already btw, I'm just waiting for my calendar to clear out so I can FINALLY read it!) But yeah, by the little I've read of her work, I just know her writing and her stories are exactly my type. They are steamy, romantic, bearably angsty, and so far there has been no mention of things I don't like in my romance books (infidelity, messy triangles), which I love even more!

When I read the synopsis for Angels In Leather, it immediately piqued my interest. Yep, it's another biker book, and it's great because Bella Jewel writes excellent biker stories. Sure, I'd love to read any story of hers that deviates from MC (or ocean piracy, for that matter!), but you won't see me shake my head at the opportunity to read what she writes best!

Oh, and she has posted a lot of teasers on her FB page too, so if you want to get a feel of the book and understand my excitement (it's only 3 more days till release day! yay!), go to Bella Jewel's FB page.

Check out her other books! 
(click on the images to proceed to Amazon)


Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1) Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2) Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3) Bikers and Tinsel (The MC Sinners, #3.5)


Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Shoot me a comment below.