Impatiently Waiting For & Dying To Read: Mine by Katy Evans

This is a double post for this book because it's already out, but I am still yet to get my hands on it. Figured, since I still have quite a lengthy TBR for review I might as well buy this one later.. who knows it might be on discount when I finally get it *wink2! 

Mine
by Katy Evans

Mine (Real, #2)

Release date: November 5, 2013
Published by: Gallery Books


He's mine, and I'm his. Our love is all-consuming, powerful,
imperfect, and real...

In the international bestseller REAL, the unstoppable bad boy of the Underground fighting circuit finally met his match. Hired to keep him in prime condition, Brooke Dumas unleashed a primal desire in Remington "Riptide" Tate as vital as the air he breathes... and now he can't live without her.

Brooke never imagined she would end up with the man who is every woman's dream, but not all dreams end happily ever after, and just when they need each other the most, she is torn away from his side. Now with distance and darkness between them, the only thing left is to fight for the love of the man she calls MINE.


Buy links: Amazon | Barnes&Noble | Kobo

Mine is the sequel to the highly popular debut book of Katy Evans, Real. I closely followed the NA genre for over a year now, and frankly I think Kate Evans and Real started the trend of MMA fighters as heroes in New Adult books. Fans of Beautiful Disaster may surely agree--and hold on to your horses ladies, I'm a huge fan of the book too! But I think, being set in college and the characters being younger than the protagonists in the Real series, Beautiful Disaster only scraped the top of the iceberg. It was Real that immersed us more into the MMA world. I'm sure there are plenty other books in this setting that were published before Katy Evans' debut, but Real certainly brought it out to the mainstream!

I am looking forward to know what's going to happen next to Brooke and Remy! There are issues that need to be resolved, plus Remy's personal troubles that I will no longer go into detail with because then I'd be spoiling you. Let's just say that is something that hasn't been explored before (at least in my readings LOL I sound like a geek! So yeah, I've read so many NA books now, but I haven't encountered a hero with this kind of problem before.). It's new, so I'm really interested in Katy Evans' approach and how it will play into the greater story arc.

Oh and lastly, so far most of the reviews I read have been 4-5 stars! That makes me even more excited. Best of all, Katy is giving us fans the best treat ever... the next book in the series, Remy, will be released later THIS SAME MONTH!!! :D how's that for AWESOME! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Shoot me a comment below.